Hello AGAIN!

Well....kinda forgot I had a blog! Crazy, huh? I was thinking today, and thought maybe I would give this blog thing another shot, and when I come to think about it and use it, I realized that I really like writing down my thoughts! It has become sort of enlightening....I hope! :)
Summer is finally here and I am already starting to feel the pressure of all the million things I have to get started on before school starts...seems like the rat race is just around the corner. I have started my annual summer swimming lessons, (not for me of course, but for all the little kids in my town), they seem to be going well and we have alot of kids signed up! I am also in the middle of building a new house and although that has been fun, it tends to get kinda of frustrating at times, making decisions constantly....I am constantly telling people that if money was no object, I would be a great house builder because it seems that everything that I like is always the most expensive! :) No really, it has been fun and I am super excited about getting to move in around the first of August...yep, you heard me the first of August just about the time when I will be trying to get all of my presentations ready to go for the beginning of inservice for the teachers! Good thing I have enjoyed my lazy days at the pool so far this summer because in about another month I am going to be so busy it's not going to be funny~! Seems kinda ironic huh, to sit here all summer enjoy the "dog days" and not really having to do anything except work on my tan, run, and play with Mack and then having to do nine million things in a span of two weeks! Well, that has always been my life, seems like it runs me instead of me running it! :) Have a good July, I'll keep updating this blog~!

No comments:

Post a Comment